BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Came to Realization during meditation


                                “ I then Realized - at a moment, one day.”
     That every NewAge book I had read, every Self help audio I listened to, every meeting I attended, and every Spiritual speaker I studied...., was in fact, being taken in by my false ego self.  If I was to pursue in my venture in this journey of Truth and be in alignment with who I really was to be, then I had to start from scratch.
     Now when my ego brain goes searching for another book to read, audio to listen to, or meeting to drive to .
     I go and sit in silence, listen to my breath, and wonder in the vastness of the Universe. 
        “ For Vastness & Wonder is what I truly Am.”

                                                                                                 josho-2013

0 comments: